10 September 2008

Sacre

Hello my lovelies!

Just a short note today to let your know what's going on in the Artist studio.
Well as outside is very cloudy and rainy, I took the opportunity to relax and be a little lazy.

Yesterday had a late shift at the restorant. Feel so tired!
Spending the day drinking cups of tea and browsing around my old pictures.
I found the pictures of exhibition in Venice!
So nice to see them...


This was one of the works that I displayed at the time.

Sacre, Madonna con Bambino. Watercolor on tissue paper, 70x100cm

'till tomorrow -
goodbye
x

2 comments:

  1. Molto bello questo acquerello!
    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. its a very beautiful painting! i love the colors, they are so warming... i would definitely like to have a print of this one!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated, and will not appear until the author has approved them