11 September 2008

NEW: I love you cards

Hello hello!

Here at the Card Tree it has been a busy day!
A new I LOVE YOU card collection is now arrived.


It's gorgeous!
A set of 5 recycled paper high quality cards with silver specks and matching envelopes.
Each of them carrys the message I love you in one of these 5 languages:

french
german
italian
spanish
& english

je taime, ich liebe dich, ti amo, te quiero, i love you


Absolutely stunning.
If you like them too, you can find them right here!

Much Amore

x


10 comments:

  1. I don't really "do" cards...must be a guy thing...but I like your painting. very nice! Especially the blue fish....

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea. Love the different languages cards!

    Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are so pretty and sparkly! I love the different languages, makes them unique.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful and I love the simplicity!

    ReplyDelete
  5. adorable! You have been busy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love this card series! so simple and classy! :]

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated, and will not appear until the author has approved them