25 August 2008

I'm back!

Hello everybody!


I'm back!

Hope you are all well and had a really nice August.
Thank you so much for your e-mails and your comments on the blog.

We had such a lovely peaceful holiday, camping with a little tent all around Europe!


First we visited the South of France, which was incredibly busy and not as beautiful as everyone told me... in fact the buildings are right on the coast and they completely destroy the beautiful Mediterranean landscape.

But after a few days of research we have found a beautiful piece of coast, where the rocks and cliffs are so high that it was prevented from the total distruction of the human buildings.

Little beaches were accessible only on foot by really small paths, absolutely lovely.


After France we traveled across Italy and visit my family near Venice. We also visited the city of Lovran in Croatia, were my great grandmother and grandmother were born.

After that we made our way home though the alps, passing though Luxembourg, France and Belgium. In Belgium we also stopped in the nice town of Veurne were we have been last year during the Christmas holidays. It's a lovely little town, but i find it much nicer in the winter.


This summer Jason and I celebrated five beautiful years together.

Along with the holiday and a fancy dinner I also recived the fantastic soundtrack of Into the Wild by Eddie Vedder. It so amazing! Love it, love it, love it!!
Thank you sweety.

Being away for so long immersed in the nature inspired me for more artwork and ideas for
The Card Tree.

I'm so excited to start working again!!!

Take Care

x


4 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your beautiful five years! Such a heart warming photo of your dedication to each other. And the vacation . . . just glorious!

    ~immersion

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Immersion!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sounds like an amazing vacation! I love visiting Italy, but I've never been to the south of France. I've always heard that it is very very beautiful- it's a shame people ruin coasts with buildings.

    This is a very nice blog so I added a link to it from mine :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated, and will not appear until the author has approved them