26 July 2008

On Vacation!

Hi Guys!
Hope you had a great saturday!

I'm still so excited about The Card Tree Art competition.
The children artwork was absolutly amazing!
And it was so hard to choose the winners.

I sent the certificates to the winners earlier and I'm sure that they will very happy when they see them!

Anyway, just wanted to let you know that I'm going away for a while.
Tomorrow morning we have the ferry to France at 6 am! How cool is that...


Definetly need some holiday after the Butterfly Festival.

The shop is still open and you can purchase my beautiful eco-friendly items, they will be posted on the 24th August 2008.

If you purchase an Item while I'm away, you'll also recive something extra...
(honestly, is worth it! Have a look at the included extra that I sent last time!!!)

Remember that all the products are absolutly unique and I only have one in stock of each!!!

Lots of love to you all,
wish you a very happy week end and a beautiful sunny summer!

x

5 comments:

  1. Buone Vacanze e divertiti in Francia!!!
    ;)
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. AnonymousJuly 27, 2008

    Oh my Giulia! Off to France . . .! my vacation cannot compare as I am staying in my country, USA, but alas, going to the ocean will still be fun. Enjoy your vacation!

    bon voyage
    ~immersion

    ReplyDelete
  3. The ocean is awesome! You shall defenetly have some lovely "immersion"s there!
    Have a great holiday, hope that the framed drawing is arrived!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you had a lovely holiday! i feel the same as you about buildings on the beach. sadly, bali is like that too. hotels, restaurants, shops. it was very touristy. but when i was able to find a secluded beach, it was magical!

    ReplyDelete
  5. you had a lovely holiday! i feel the same as you about buildings on the beach. sadly, bali is like that too. hotels, restaurants, shops. it was very touristy. but when i was able to find a secluded beach, it was magical!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated, and will not appear until the author has approved them