21 July 2008

Butterfly Festival

Hello my lovelies!

The Butterfly Festival has been for me a great success and I'm really proud of The Card Tree.
I had the opportunity to meet some very lovely people and show to the world what I have been doing for the last year in my bedroom-studio!
As I said before... it all started with an idea and a painting... (remember this?)

And now here I am.



Lots of lovely artistic products, eco-friendly packaging, and the first event of The Card Tree shop!

And now before I wonder on and talk about all this whole experience went, I wanna talk a bit about the lovely people who supported me in this experience.

A very special Thank you goes to my boyfriend Jason, who has always helped me out with decision making, moral support, great ideas and more.

Thanks to Mum and Dad for your lovely thoughts and ideas.
Thanks to Grandma for all your prays.
Thanks to Jackie & Bryn for all your support.

Thanks so much to all the lovely people of Juniper Hall who supported and incoraged me during the festival.


Special thanks to Lyn, Marie and Bill, Sue, Lucy, Caroline, Dan, Genna, Amy, Sasha and Maddy.

Thank you very much to the Juniper Hall FCS Manager Nick Lapthorn & the Buttefly Conservation Trust Event Manager, for this opportunity of having my stall at this very important event.


Thanks to each of you who as stopped by my stall and bought something. You have just helped me to make my dream come true!

Finally thanks to all the Children who have entered the Art Competition!
Your works are extraordinary beautiful and it will be for me a very tough decision making.

Here a few pictures of the event!




To see more you can visit and join The Card Tree Facebook Support Group* and the related events.
Feel free to leave comments, I would be Honored to see what you think about this whole adventure.

Thank you!

(*if you want to be invited to be a part of the group don't hesitate to contact me, you can leave me a message here in the blog.)

7 comments:

  1. AnonymousJuly 21, 2008

    hello, giulia

    i saw you stand and i thought it looked really professional, a great job done. i will look forward until the next event...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the etsyBloggers!

    Enjoyed your blog and visiting your shop. You have been hearted.

    ~Lily

    ReplyDelete
  3. AnonymousJuly 22, 2008

    Bravo! I wish you much success. What a beautiful setting to present your wonderful work. I've visited your etsy shop and have my eye on the dandelion piece. . .you may have to let it go!

    ~immersion

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Immersion...
    I will let it go with pleasure knowing that it will go to you!
    Will be on its way tomorrow morning and hopefully with you in a week or so!
    Thank you so much for your support, it means a lot to me! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. ciao!!!
    che carino il tuo banchetto di 'goodies'!!!!!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Guilia,
    your work is very nice indeed! Are you planning on more events like this one? Good luck for your business!
    Katy

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated, and will not appear until the author has approved them