19 June 2008

Give me some Love!

Hi my darlings!

Would like to share with you my new LOVE range of

Handpainted Recycled Paper Writing Sets!





The set is packaged up with natural red raffia and a gift tag, blank in one side, perfect even for a romantic gift to your special someone!

This is a set of 5 recycled paper handpainted LOVE notecard and matching envelopes...


One sided notecards are made of recycled paper with natural flecks of grass. They have been individually painted with a "Love" theme along with a little drawing of a love letter... very romantic.


All the materials are made in England and bought as locally as possible to reduce carbon emission.

Find them here.

And finally, my special Message in the Bottle, a product designed for very special individual gifts for your loved ones.


You decide the secret message and I will write it with calligraphy and place it in the cutest bottle ever! The bottle measurements are 3 cm (1.5 cm ∅) and I can fit a 30 characters message (10 cm long and 1,3 cm high).



It comes in a little recycled paper jewellery box with a red raffia ribbon, with a coordinated gift tag to go with it.

You can find it here!

Have a LOVELY week end

x

4 comments:

  1. These are fabulous ideas. I am fully married already . . . but would have loved to receive the little box with the bottle. So charming! The note cards are so sweet also

    ~immersion

    ReplyDelete
  2. very lovely blog you have.

    nice designs =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Mauri,

    Great blog...wish I could have some time beside my study, job and blogging for this art related things. I really adore it.

    Thanks for stopping by in my blog.

    See ya

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Giulia

    thanks for praise!

    I am pleased to learn that like for my blog, where you want to visit the estilokomcOr **
    're welcome

    =o) **

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated, and will not appear until the author has approved them