18 June 2008

From Italy with Love

Dearest Lovelies...

I hope you are all well!
I'm sorry not to have posted much lately.
This have been the busiest two weeks ever!

Lots of work for my shop which is finally up running online!
Hooray!

I'm so excited by the whole thing.
I getting lots of good feedback by friends and family, and I'm full of hope for the future...

The shop has been open for a week, and already got 2 sales! This can't be bad :)

The good thing is that I feel I have so many more ideas and improvement, and my head is always on it.

I've set up a new Card Tree group on facebook


If you join you will also able to write on The Wall, take part on the Forum discussion, and you will recive an monthy e-mail news letter with updates on my shop, events, sales and give-away!

I'll see you there

x

1 comment:

  1. AnonymousJune 19, 2008

    You are off to such a good start! Keep up the creating, dreaming, and ideas. I'll be checking back in with your shop. It looks marvelous so far.

    ~ immersion

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated, and will not appear until the author has approved them