30 May 2008

Wodden Heart Shaped Drawing Pins

Hi Everyone,
hope you all well.

This is one of my last creation for The Card Tree...

10 little super cute wodden heart shaped drawing pin!
Very original, and it would make your work desk very romantic indeed...


They come in this red lavanda fragranced bag; (that could even be reused for wrapping a little gift for your loved one!)


Put a little love in the everyday work life!

Coming Soon on The Card Tree,

xox

~Sold!!!
I think I will make some more, as they are so lovely!
You can find them in my shop

x

4 comments:

  1. AnonymousJuly 20, 2012

    I love these drawing pins. I am looking for some decorative pins for our tableplan for our wedding and these would be perfect. Is there any chance you could make some. My email address is maguiredawn@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there, I just sent you an email xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hiya I would also like some. How soon could you deliver?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Adelle, I'm really sorry but I have now sold out of this item. Regards, Giulia

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated, and will not appear until the author has approved them