28 May 2008

NEW Creation: The Shell Mirror

Hi Everyone!
Hope you all had a good half term week end...

Mine was lovely! The weather has been very cold and Christmassy, which is great!

Been working on random jobs quite a lot... barely had some time to log in the blog this week!
Anyway, I just manage to finish the little mirror for the bathroom commission, what do you think?



Nice?
I love it so mcuh that I would like to keep it for myself.

But it's my donation for the staff bathroom of Juniper Hall Field Centre, so I really have to let it go.
I'm sure that everyone will enjoy it there.

Some supplies arrived today so, I'm so happy and ready to: CREATE !

I adore my supplies. The eco-friendly young company where I'm buying from makes all soarts of recycled paper boxes and stuff like that.
Sometimes I spend hours just looking at their web site!

Thinking about making some handmade writing sets. Will write more about this idea.
Love
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated, and will not appear until the author has approved them