19 May 2008

Little Shoes Cards

Hi Everyone...
hope you all had a great week end.

Here at the Artist Studio I've got good news! Today my Shoes cards have been delivered!


They are gorgeous!


This photo was taken by me during my art exhibition in Perarolo di Cadore, (a little village in the Pre-alps of Italy).

Set in a very old mansion house I exhibited many big watercolours with the journey theme.

I placed these little red shoes on the windowsill in the room I was exhibiting. The shoes by the window and those repeated in the watercolours created a link between real life and a memory.

A packet of these cards with nice matching envelopes will be soon posted in The Card Tree shop!

Take care
and have a good week.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated, and will not appear until the author has approved them