03 May 2008

The Card Tree

Hello everyone!

This is one of my favorite watercolours I did, The Card Tree.

A old style fairy-tale tree, rich in fruits, which are letters and cards...

This painting also holds a special place in my heart as it represents my dreams...

My enviromenally friendly creations in a lovely online shop!!!

The Tree represent the nature, the circle of life.
The fact that he is alive and heathy that we don't need to cut down trees to have paper and we can (and we have to) reuse and recycle the one that we already have!



The love letters on the grass, like leaves they go back to the circle of life...



You guys have a lovely week end,
hope its sunny were you are as it is here!



xox

1 comment:

  1. AnonymousJune 19, 2008

    This is wonderful! I love the idea of the little red hearts on the envelopes and the way they are floating gently from the tree.

    ~ immersion

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated, and will not appear until the author has approved them